Thursday, July 30, 2009

Awake

I couldn't fall asleep last night. I am listening (yes listening, not reading) to My Sister's Keeper. It has been so long since I have read something interesting and engaging (the Twilight Series doesn't actually count as literature) that I find I am unable to get it out of my head.

So last night I listened. For hours.

J woke up first at 4. Then C at 4:15. Then J at 4:45. Then C at 5:10. Then that was it. They were both up. Unfortunately that means that I have to be up to.

Did I mention that I was 'reading' until 2:30am?

Crap.

They are in such good moods that it is hard to be annoyed for too long. Right now C is eating whatever I put on her tray and J is watching her toast.

J wants to know if the world is awake yet. "No honey, just us" I tell her.

No comments:

Post a Comment